1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Construct the ‘party’ wall from the true subfloor to soffit.
3. Fully fill all blockwork joints with mortar.
4. Install Insulation tightly fitted in the void between battens with no gaps.
5. Keep insulation free from mortar droppings and debris.
6. Ensure the resilient bars are installed on the studwork and screwed via the hole at the base of the bar. The Resilient Bars should be mounted at 600mm centres horizontally from floor to ceiling with the narrow fixing flange along the bottom to allow the resilient bar to pull away from the wall, providing appropriate isolation.
7. Affix acoustic plasterboard to the resilient bar, with no mechanical connection to the studwork. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
8. Keep any chases for services to a minimum and fill well with mortar. Stagger chases on each side of the wall to avoid them being back to back.
9. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.