1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all voids between walls and floors.
3. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirtings.
4. Install slab insulation tightly fitted between the joists, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
5. Ensure min. 25mm Air Cavity between the floor joists and the independent ceiling.
6. Fix boards to independent ceiling with long edges at right angles to the framing.
7. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
8. Ensure ALL flanking routes are supressed.