Styccobond B95 Adhesive
Covers: Up to 18.75m2 with a 3mm x 6mm trowel
For: Homes, workplaces, industrial developments, and specialist audio environments.
Compliance: Compliant with both Part E Building Regulations (England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).*
Installation: To be used with MuteMat® OSF
Styccobond B95 is a high performance, one part, flexible, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive used for installing a wide range of wood floor coverings. It is non-flammable and is quick setting to develop a high bond strength. It is protected against bio-degradation and is suitable for use over normal underfloor heating.
- Styccobond B95 is used for bonding timber / laminate floor coverings over MuteMat® OSF.
- 15KG tub, coverage estimate of 18.75m2 using a 3mm x 6mm notch trowel
- Suitable for use with MuteMat® OSF and wooden / laminate floor coverings
- Suitable for use over normal underfloor heating installations
- High strength and flexible
Please refer to F.Ball and Co. LTD literature for full adhesive information.
Sound insulation advice for Part E