1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Construct the 'party' wall from the true subfloor to soffit.
3. Install studwork tracking with isolation tape at the junctions with the floor and ceiling.
4. Install Insulation tightly fitted between studwork, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
5. Ensure the resilient bars are installed on the studwork and screwed via the hole at the base of the bar. The Resilient Bars should be mounted at 600mm centres horizontally from floor to ceiling with the narrow fixing flange along the bottom to allow the resilient bar to pull away from the wall, providing appropriate isolation.
6. Affix acoustic plasterboard to the resilient bar, with no mechanical connection to the studwork. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
7. Don't install electrical sockets on party walls.
8. Don't route service pipes through party walls.
9. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.