1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Construct the 'party' wall from the true subfloor to soffit.
3. Install studwork tracking with isolation tape at the junctions with the floor and ceiling.
4. Install Insulation tightly fitted between studwork, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
5. Make sure there is no connection between the two leaves except where ties are necessary for structural reasons. Minimum 50mm of air cavity.
6. Affix acoustic plasterboard to the steel stud. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
7. Don't install electrical sockets on party walls.
8. Don't route service pipes through party walls.
9. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.