1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Construct the 'party' wall from the true subfloor to soffit.
3. Fully fill all blockwork joints with mortar.
4. Install studwork tracking with isolation tape at the junctions with the floor and ceiling.
5. Install Insulation tightly fitted in the void between battens with no gaps.
6. Keep insulation free from mortar droppings and debris.
7. Affix acoustic plasterboard to the studwork. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
8. Keep any chases for services to a minimum and fill well with mortar. Stagger chases on each side of the wall to avoid them being back to back.
9. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.