1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all voids between walls and floors.
3. Ensure MuteMat2 treatment is suitable and install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirtings.
5. Allow a 3mm gap between Gyproc Plank and channel sides.
6. Affix the acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
7. Install slab insulation tightly fitted between the joists, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
8. Ensure ALL flanking routes are supressed.