1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all voids between walls and floors.
3. Ensure MuteMat2 treatment is suitable and install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirtings.
5. Install slab insulation tightly fitted between the joists, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
6. Mark fixing points to the structure at 1200mm centres (to form a 1200mm x 1200mm grid). Secure each hanger with a suitable proprietary concrete fixing including steel washers to ensure fixing does not pull through acoustic rubber.
7. Fix MF Suspended Ceiling to the Acoustic Hangers. Ensure there is a minimum air cavity of 150mm.
8. Fix boards to steel channel with long edges at right angles to the framing.
9. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
10. Ensure ALL flanking routes are supressed.