1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all voids between walls and floors.
3. Ensure MuteMat2 treatment is suitable and install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirtings.
5. Install slab insulation tightly fitted between the joists, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
6. Screw the MuteClip L3 straight to the base of the joists. Do not over tighten.
7. Snap furring channel into the MuteClip L3 and make joins between clips with a 150mm overlap.
8. Fix boards to steel channel with long edges at right angles to the framing.
9. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
10. Ensure ALL flanking routes are supressed.