1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all voids between walls and floors.
3. Ensure the correct density sound insulation is used.
4. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirtings.
5. Install slab insulation tightly fitted between the joists, with no gaps and ensure the air cavity is not bridged at any point.
6. The bars should be spaced at 400 to 450mm centres and fitted across the joists to which they are to be fixed and also around the perimeters.
7. Ensure the screws used to fix the Soundboard to the bars do not go through the joists.
8. Fix boards to steel channel with long edges at right angles to the framing.
9. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
10. Ensure ALL flanking routes are supressed.