1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all holes and deficiencies between walls and floors.
3. Ensure MuteMat™ USP 750-08 is laid over the entire floor surface and has overlapped joints of 50mm sealed with tape. On no account should the screed come into contact with the floor slab.
4. Install flanking strips around the perimeter of the flooring treatment to isolate floor from walls and skirting.
5. Mark fixing points to the structure at 1200mm centres (to form a 1200mm x 1200mm grid). Secure each hanger with a suitable proprietary concrete fixing including steel washers to ensure fixing does not pull through acoustic rubber.
6. Fix MF Suspended Ceiling to the Acoustic Hangers. Ensure there is a minimum air cavity of 150mm.
7. Ensure insulation is tightly fitted in the void with no gaps.
8. Fix boards to steel channel with long edges at right angles to the framing.
9. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
10. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.