1. Ensure all specified materials and dimensions are in accordance with the drawing.
2. Fill all holes and deficiencies between walls and floors.
3. Install resilient flanking strips around the perimeter of the floorboard to isolate the floor from walls and skirting.
4. Ensure resilient strip is continuous and pre-bonded to the timber batten. Any services should not bridge the resilient strip.
5. Mark fixing points to the structure at 1200mm centres (to form a 1200mm x 1200mm grid). Secure each hanger with a suitable proprietary concrete fixing including steel washers to ensure fixing does not pull through acoustic rubber.
6. Fix MF Suspended Ceiling to the Acoustic Hangers. Ensure there is a minimum air cavity of 150mm.
7. Ensure insulation is tightly fitted in the void with no gaps.
8. Fix boards to steel channel with long edges at right angles to the framing.
9. Affix the second acoustic plasterboard with staggered joints. Ensure a 3mm gap is maintained around the perimeter and seal with acoustic sealant.
10. Ensure ALL flanking routes are suppressed.